Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2 Metal Gear: CM Vol. 2

That was great.

That was really good. I think you could do more.

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

Most hilarious Metal Gear Solid spoof ever.

I just finished wiping the tears of laughter off of my face. This was amazing. I think I'm going to go play some Metal Gear Solid right now.

SummerShorts SummerShorts

That was great!

That was great animation, you did an amazing job.
I like the sprites with Ryu and that other guy. That was funny.
Keep it up, and you'll get a frontpage for sure!

itsjms responds:

Thanks alot!

Always A Bigger Fish. Always A Bigger Fish.

Great job

Definitely good for a first submission. Props!
A few things that might be better for a future release would be music (with the option to turn it off), an in-game explanation of how the game works, maybe just a few frames outlining movement, capturing other fish, and dying.

Other than that, really good work. I fived because I really enjoyed the simplicity of it.

Tourettes Guy Sound board Tourettes Guy Sound board

Hilarious

I use this in Skype calls often! Great job! Only complaint/suggestion is to move the similar categories of clips together (cough, etc). Makes it easier to use.

Great job!

tomashcu responds:

Lol skype ^_^ XD yeah i know exactly what you mean maybe in the tourettes guy sound board 2 ill do that!!

Endless War 2 Endless War 2

Not too good.

One of the crappiest 2d shooters I've played on NG. Way too graphically intense- this would probably only run at 30FPS at full quality on a spankin' new Alienware - even when I set it to the lowest quality with all stuff disabled, it still sucks ass. I think you and many other authors on Newgrounds need to go back to 3rd grade English class because you guys can't spell, or create correct sentences (grammar) to save your lives. Seriously man, get help.

I like the idea of the shooter and the engine isn't bad, but thats about the only good things I can say about it.

Try harder next time.

[mr box]

P.S.
I have a headache from the crappy sound.

Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP Bittersweet Symphony Remix VIP

I LIKES!

If I mixed DnB I'd throw this in a set :D

FF9 - Theatre Battle FF9 - Theatre Battle

Go back and redo this

You almost have it - but you're missing a few parts. Obviously the piano is way too loud, but also some parts have a slight variance. Listen to the original again and you'll understand. All in all, great job. I gave it a 5! Keep it up.

Paradise On E (dj Kanis Remix) Paradise On E (dj Kanis Remix)

Nice remix.

Very simple remix, most of the original is intact. I think if you expounded on it more it could get a lot better. I liked it.